Lunch at the Buckeye Roadhouse

Located just off of the 101, this Duncan Hines recommended establishment since 1937 has been one of my faves since I had my first Negroni here several years ago - mind you, the perfect Negroni with more dry than sweet vermouth and perfectly shaken. We were still recovering from the Pigs & Pinot event though once I laid eyes on the menu (and passing dishes), I was rarin' to go.

The Mrs Buckeye Eggs Benedict on Cheddar Biscuits with Canadian Bacon served with potato croquettes:




Sis-n-law's Huevos Rancheros with Crispy Tortilla and Pasilla Chili. She even managed to get in a coupla' bites between admiring other diner's bling:




My Smoked Duck Hash with Poached Eggs. Just loved dippin' their garlic fries into those runny yolks...


Bro's Skirt Steak and Eggs with Chive Oil, Scallions and Shoestring Potatoes:


The Mrs Key Lime Pie:


Along with my Chocolate Martini:

Who said only Campbell's is Mmm, Mmm, Good?!

Comments