Last Meal in The City @ The Grove



Almost sounds foreboding like a Da Vinci fresco but when the vacation is coming to a close, it almost feels that way.  Since check-out is at 12:00pm and most dining establishments don't open until 11:00am, the Mrs selected The Grove which opens at 7:30am (mainly for locals) which we've patronized before - especially the aroma of freshly roasted turkey just seems to lure the Mrs in... Since I've already had my double brew, we select an apple juice for the Mrs and an iced tea for me to start our last morning.


The Mrs then proceeds straight in to her Breakfast Special with rosemary hash browns, poached eggs, bacon and toast...


While I dive in to my Breakfast Burrito with rosemary hash browns, smokey black beans, house roasted chicken, avocado, cheddar and salsa. One of my usual last stops in The City is La' Venida Taqueria for their chicken burrito so this pretty much fit the bill...


The Grove always provides great grinds and if you stop by after the weekday morning rush, seating isn't an issue... of course, early weekdays and weekends are another story...

Comments