The Flight Home




We usually purchase something to eat for the 5 hour flight back home. Since I had my last, unexpected wine tastin' while at the terminal, I was pretty good to go. So the Mrs found some yogurt for herself.


And found a Banh Mi for yours truly.


I actually thought about purchasing a half bottle of Meiomi Pinot Noir at SF Uncork'd since it did have a Stelvin closure (screw cap) but the Mrs quickly pointed out UAL policies of "no outside alcohol" while in flight in their in flight magazine - to tell you the truth, I assumed they had a policy like that but intended on simply purchasing their cheapest red wine but continually filling my cup with the Meiomi when the flight attendant wasn't present...

So I did purchase UAL's "Tapas Sampler" along with a bottle of Jean Balmont Cabernet (actually from France).



I also sampled my Banh Mi...


... with a bottle of UAL's Silver Ridge Chardonnay. Not half bad which also means not half good...

So this ends the T's annual vacation of 2014. I hope you had as much enjoyment readin' about it as we had livin' it... and maybe even stop by some of the restaurants we sampled. Until next vacation, a voitre sante!

Comments