Lunch @ Livestock Tavern



Since the Veteran's Day holiday was moved to Friday, the Mrs and I were both off so we decided to have lunch at Livestock Tavern. The Mrs loves their Tavern Chop Salad and I love their cocktails... and food...


We started with a round of cocktails, the Wicked D's Baked Apple cider for the Mrs... like a liquid apple pie!


And the Bubble, Bubble, I'm in Trouble with St George Botanivore gin, Boulard calvados, velvet falernum, apple shrub and soda water for me... it was nice and refreshing!


We then moved on to the Tavern Chop Salad... next to Herringbone's chopped salad with hearts of palm and green papaya, this is one of the best chopped salads on the island... I enjoyed this with a Trinidad Sour with Rittenhouse rye, Angostura bitters, Giffards almond syrup and fresh lemon juice...



The Mrs then sampled the Pulled Turkey "Fork and Knife" sandwich with Texas toast and sage gravy...



While I sampled the House Cured Lamb Bacon "BLT" with avocado and mint aioli... so luscious and satisfying...


The Mrs was down for the count and passed on dessert... if she indulged in dessert, I would have sampled another cocktail...

So once again, we had another great meal (and cocktails) at Livestock Tavern!

Comments