Takeout from Buffalo Wild Wings



For Mom's B-Day, we initially planned on taking her to one of her favorite restaurant chains... usually it's Ruby Tuesday, sometimes it's Chili's, sometimes it's simply the neighborhood Italian restaurant, Zia's Caffe. However, since my brother sent her roast beef sandwiches from Philippe's(?), she wanted to finish those sandwiches...

So we simply did a small takeout from Buffalo Wild Wings to round out her meal...


Mom loves hot dogs so I ordered the Mini Corn Dogs ($8.79),,,

Along with the Medium Boneless Buffalo Wings ($22.49)…


With Sweet BBQ Sauce...


Bourbon Honey Mustard...


And Thai Curry...


I also did an order of the Fried Pickles ($9.29)…


And a Basket of Potato Wedges ($7.99)…


And since Mom has been ordering dessert lately, the Cheesecake Bites ($5.49) with both the chocolate and caramel sauce...

Mom really liked the Corn Dogs with the slightly spicy honey mustard. The Fried Pickles were ok but for the price, I would rather order another Basket of Potato Wedges... in fact, I would a takeout of just the Potato Wedges and enjoy it with my bottled truffled aioli and some Champagne. The Boneless Wings were ok but nothing to write home about as were the Cheesecake Bites (and I love a good cheesecake). Since the Potato Wedges were very good, I might do a takeout of both the Wedges and sample their Buffalo Chips at a future date...


Comments