Lunch from Palama Supermarket

Because I don't have to fill my gas tank regularly (combination of retirement and hybrid vehicle), we don't visit Costco as much. So when we do, I always make it a point to also stop by Palama Supermarket... mainly for their bento. Ever since that one Korean place in 99 Ranch started offering kimbap, I've been hooked...
The Mandoo looked pretty good so we also got one of those...
As well as the Shrimp Fried Rice...
And I also needed to get my offal fill including the leaf tripe... I always purchase cooked tripe because if you cook it at home, your house will smell like a barn for at least a month...
And the sliced pork shank... dipped in the shrimp and chili sauce... mmm...
Since Ms S isn't into offal as much as me, she also got a BBQ Chicken bento...
We'll continue coming here as long as we have Costco runs to do...

Comments