Dean's Drive Inn


I was discharged from jury duty in time to grab a plate lunch from Deans Drive Inn for a late lunch (mine) and the Mrs' dinner. Was about to order the Teri Beef Steak again... but he had several fish specials so you know the motto; "When in doubt, order the special". I also noticed that the Ahi Cakes went from a special to the everyday menu.

I ordered the regular Furikake Ahi with brown rice and mac salad ($10.50 - the mini comes with one scoop each of rice and mac salad, the regular has 2 scoops each or gives you a choice of green salad or soup).


Since the Mrs enjoys Ahi Belly, I ordered her the regular Ginger and Shoyu Ahi Belly ($10.50) with the same brown rice and mac salad.



When I got home, I simply put a piece of my Furikake Ahi in the Mrs' plate and took a piece of her Ahi Belly. I also liberally covered the brown rice with additional furikake... now time to do cardio... after I digest this feast...

Comments