Brunch @ Sam Choy's Breakfast, Lunch & Crab



We had a brief brunch at Sam Choy's Breakfast, Lunch and Crab last weekend. I haven't been to any of Sam Choy's establishments for quite a while (that's if he actually still owns any of them). My favorite was the plate lunch place in the Kaloko industrial district in Kona. I'd always have the fried poke with fried rice which was THE BOMB! Therefore it was nice to know I could still order the fired poke with fried rice plus a bonus - two sunny sides eggs! Still just as good as I remember it though a lot less rice (and a little more costly) than I remember.


We also sampled the short stack of hotcakes


And the Chinatown Omelet with lup cheong (my cousin said she'll order ANYTHING with char siu or lup cheong)


It's nice to know that I can still get my fix of fried poke and fried rice!

Comments