Snacks from Palama Super Market

I had to pick-up something from Costco on their current ad so on the way back home, stopped at Palama Super Market on North King St. They don't have the largest selection of pre-packed dosirak or bento but I like what they do have. I always try to pick-up the bulgogi kimbap or sushi stuffed with chopped bulgogi and assorted veggies.
Another item that I love - not sure if Ms S feels the same - is the sliced pork trotters served with a slightly spicy, shrimp and vinegar dippin' sauce. A little crunchy from the connective tissues, a little fatty and a little meaty...
I also picked up a veggie kimbap, more for Ms S since she's not enamored of pig trotters...
As well as a tray of shrimp fried rice...
As long as I have errands at Costco (or just need to fill up the tank with gas), I'll continue to make pit stops at Palama Super Market...

Comments