Vacation 2022, Day #8

Once again, we started the day with breakfast. I was thankful that it was a light breakfast of muffin, scrambled egg and apple slices as I wanted to fit a last lunch in before heading to SFO.
So after walking around Napa Town to get our appetites back, we stopped at Grace's Table where we cancelled dinner reservations 2 days earlier due to an... an excess of cocktails... Ms S didn't intend on any libations but our server tempted her with a Mimosa which she accepted...
While I had a glass of Morgon Pinot Noir...
For my Sweet Potato and Squash Hash with Roasted Turkey...
You also need a photo with the runny egg yolk...
While Ms S had the Pumpkin Buttermilk Pancakes with Bruleed Bananas and a side of Chicken Apple Sausage...
I normally take my last meal at SFO at SF Uncorkd but our United flight left from the "E" gates and SF Uncorkd is at the "D" gates but I wasn't really disappointed as 1) I was full and 2) I was fully wined out... so I simply purchased a hummus and veggie tray for the flight back to HNL...

Comments