Mister Fahrenheit

This is the last cocktail from Sis' Shaker & Spoon box featuring spiced rum - there actually was a 3rd cocktail but I didn't feature it, the Siren Song with a plum syrup and plum bitters. I actually inadvertently threw away the plum bitters not knowing it was in the box. The packing for these Shaker & Spoon boxed are shredded, crinkly material and the bitters included are in very small bottles only about 2 inches tall. So I also inadvertently threw away the Jamaican Jerk bitters for today's cocktail... Other than 1 & 1/2 ounces of spiced rum, today's "Mister Fahrenheit" also has 1/4 ounce of coffee-passion fruit syrup...
If you want to see the ingredients for the coffee-passion fruit syrup...
As well as 3 drops of Jamaican Jerk bitters which I actually threw away... but I assume it had some spice from Scotch Bonnet peppers since the description says it tickles the tongue and I have Bitter End Moroccan bitters which contains cayenne so i substituted my Moroccan bitters...
Here's the ingredients for the Moroccan bitters...
Then you garnish with three coffee beans...
It turned out to be a very interesting cocktail with with sweet and spicy notes - even Ms S enjoyed it... Next up, the last cocktail from my Ginspirations box...

Comments