The Alley at Aiea Bowl

Last month, friends from the Bay Area had their annual pilgrimage to the 50th and upon arrival at HNL, made their first stop at The Alley even before checking in at the Sheraton Waikiki. Mainly for P's need for the Oxtail Soup...
Though I like oxtail, I've never sampled it at any restaurant as I have a "cat's tongue" and everyone would finish their meals before the soup was cool enough for me to consume. P did mention that the oxtail soup wasn't as good as usual which I've heard from several other diners who usually order the oxtail soup... S sampled the Furikake Ahi which she enjoyed...
While Ms S had the Fried Noodle and Salmon mixed plate...
Since I occasionally make the Pepsi Cola turkey at home (using chicken breast), I had to sample the real McCoy with the Pepsi Cola Turkey Sandwich... which was good with loads of turkey. All in all, a good meal though we hardly come this way mainly because the parking can be a little tight... unless Ms S develops a craving for one of the desserts...

Comments